We may be a little biased, but…
Sperry Tents are the original sailcloth tent and the most distinctive and stylish tent in the temporary structure world! Since 1975 we’ve been crafting our tents from our workshop in Massachusetts, US and the Sperry’s have graced the lawns of the most beautiful places in the world. Now available in 17 Countries worldwide, we’re proud that our beautiful tents are getting some serious party action!
But what makes the Sperry so special?
- Our Oyster coloured sailcloth canvases, are not modular and each tent is crafted as one piece. Which means less joining seams (less chance for leaks) and a much cleaner, more elegant finish. We piece the canvas together in our unique and timeless geometric design.
- Our canvas is a warm white, or oyster colour – which means that the natural daylight is softened leading to a gorgeous uplifting glow as the sun sets. Sperry’s are famous for the ‘Sperry Glow’ and we recommend using warm white lighting to accentuate the effect.
- All of the materials used to craft the tents are natural, including hand milled Spruce poles. The space doesn’t need much dressing as the beauty of the design does all the talking!
- The Sperry is famous for it’s 30ft tall peaks, the tallest of all the tents… Once inside, the proportions are majestic and the feeling of light and air leads to a refined elegance.
- Most importantly, the Sperry is the perfect backdrop for the best parties. There are minimal straps and clean lines, which means it doesn’t appear fussy or cluttered and the overall silhouette is much stronger.
We’re so very proud of our product and we can’t wait to work with you on your celebration!
For more reasons… Check out OUR TENTS
The worlds luxury tent
All About ME / Chester / firstname.lastname@example.org
Boutique Marquees / Stratford-upon-Avon / email@example.com
Fabler Events / Perth, Scotland / firstname.lastname@example.org
JB Marquees / Buckinghamshire / email@example.com
Sperry Tents South West / Cornwall / firstname.lastname@example.org
Stunning Tents / Reading / email@example.com